Comfort Keepers Provides Quality Respite Care Services in Franconia, PA
Respite care gives family caregivers peace of mind knowing loved ones are cared for while they are away
Although being the sole family caregiver can be a very fulfilling and rewarding experience, it can also be physically demanding and stressful at times. All too often, primary caregivers simply don’t have enough time on their hands and have to juggle between a career, caring for their children, and providing care for their senior mom or dad.
Over time, all this can have a negative effect on the caregiver, leaving them burnt out and overstressed. However, this doesn’t have to be the case. Comfort Keepers can help you bridge the gap between your personal life and caregiving responsibilities. By providing respite care services to your loved one in Franconia, PA, we can enable you to take a short break from your caregiving obligations and focus on other important aspects of your life. This can allow you to:
- Attend to personal or professional matters
- Finally get some much-needed rest
- Go to doctor’s or dentist’s appointments
- Devote time just to yourself and go for a massage or enjoy shopping
While you rest from caregiving, you can have peace of mind knowing that your loved one is in expert hands. Your senior mom or dad can expect to receive the following services included in our respite care plans in Franconia, PA:
- Various homemaker tasks such as vacuuming, cleaning, dusting, and laundering
- Meal preparation, including grocery shopping and cleaning after meals
- Personal care services, including bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Companion care
- Medication reminders
- Running errands
- Incidental transportation and accompaniment to therapy sessions or scheduled appointments
Depending on your needs and your loved one’s care requirements, respite care in Franconia, PA, can be booked for as little as a few hours a day or a couple of times a week. Although this specialized type of care is mostly intended as short-term, temporary relief, our caring personnel can be there whenever a family caregiver is absent.
If you believe that you and your loved one could benefit from our respite care plans in Franconia, PA, please do not hesitate to call us. We can schedule a free in-home care consultation and work together to develop the best possible care solution that meets yours and your senior mom or dad’s needs.