Comfort Keepers Offers Personalized Home Care in West Point, PA
Customized senior home care plans meet the unique needs of each client and their families
If you are looking for the best home care solution for your senior loved one, Comfort Keepers is happy to be of service! Regardless of your senior mom or dad’s care needs and preferences, as well as medical condition and other factors such as living conditions or interests, we can provide them with highly personalized care tailored to meet their every requirement.
Let’s look at the care services we offer in your area:
- In-home care – Ideal for seniors who do not require advanced levels of care to maintain independence, in-home care can allow your senior mom or dad to safely continue their preferred routine in the comfort of their own home. It includes personal care and companionship care.
- Interactive caregiving – Incorporated in all our care plans, interactive caregiving is a unique caregiving philosophy developed and perfected by Comfort Keepers. It is unique in that it encourages seniors to actively participate in their own care.
- Respite care – Created to support both seniors and family caregivers, respite care is a type of senior care provided in the absence of the primary care provider. It provides seniors with high-quality care while enabling family caregivers to rest from caregiving and tend to other responsibilities.
- 24-hour home care – Ideal for seniors and older adults who require non-stop care and attention, 24-hour care can give you peace of mind that your senior mom or dad has all the help and support they need to remain at home.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease care – Whether your senior loved one has just been diagnosed with dementia or is in the later stages of Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease care can provide them with an adequate support system. It may improve some of the symptoms of the condition, keep your senior mom or dad mentally stimulated, and enhance their safety at home.
- End of life care – This type of home care can allow seniors and older adults with a terminal, progressive, and incurable illness to spend the rest of their lives as they see fit. It can help your loved one come to terms with the diagnosis and set their affairs in order. It can also provide comfort to family members.
- Transitioning home – Following a hospital stay, transitioning care can help shorter recovery times in seniors, as well as prevent complications or readmission to hospital.
To learn more about our care services and how we can help your senior loved in West Point, PA, please give us a call today at (215) 475-5676.
Contact Us to Learn More
Someone from our office will contact you within 48 hours. If you would like to speak with someone before then, please call us directly at (215) 302-3444.