- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Private Duty Nursing
- Respite Care
- Assisted Living in the Home
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Transitioning Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Veterans Care
Comfort Keepers Care Services Include Private Duty Nursing In Lansdale, PA
A Comfort Keeper home care aide can provide medical care with our private duty nursing service
Comfort Keepers has distinguished itself as the leading provider of home care companion services in the United States and beyond. However, we understand taking care of seniors often includes medical care services, which is why we now offering private duty nursing in Lansdale, PA, and the surrounding areas.
If your loved one needs medical attention, you can count on us to provide the best possible medical care available. Our team features highly trained private duty nursing experts that can provide your loved one with all the care, assistance, and support they require to continue living at home instead of relocating to a senior care facility or nursing home.
With this care service, your loved one can receive personalized medical care right at home in Lansdale, PA. We can provide our services in facilities for seniors as well. It is important to keep in mind that private duty nursing yields the best results when complemented with home care companion services, that is, non-medical care. When provided together, these two services can significantly improve your loved one’s life quality and enable them to either keep their chronic condition(s) under control or recover as fast as possible.
At Comfort Keepers, we do not believe that a one-size-fits-all approach to caregiving benefits seniors in any major way. That is why we only offer personalized care tailored to meet the exact needs of our clients.
Our private duty nursing team includes licensed practical nurses and registered nurses, so you can put your mind at ease that your loved one will get nothing but the best care in the area.
Here are some of the medical services we provide in Lansdale, PA:
- Filling your loved one’s pill boxes or medication management devices with the right amount of medications to ensure they are taking their medications as prescribed by their medical team
- Administering medications such as oral and topical medications, eye drops, injections, oxygen, and more
- Providing personal care services like nail trimming, bowel supervision, and oral cavity suctioning
- Taking care of your loved one’s ostomy and catheter care and hygiene
- Taking care of diabetics, including checking your loved one’s blood sugar levels, interpreting blood sugar results, filling insulin syringes, and more
- Educating family members on how to properly care for their loved ones
Comfort Keepers home care companion services and medical care services can make a real difference in your loved one’s life. We can provide all the care they need, whenever they need it. We are available 24/7, all year round, including weekends and holidays.
To learn more about how our private duty nursing services can help your loved one, please give us a call today at (215) 475-5676. One of our friendly home care companion experts will answer all your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation at a time that works best for your family. We are happy to help!