Comfort Keepers Provides In Home Care Services in Colmar, PA
Learn more about our excellent home care in Colmar, PA
More than 80 percent of Americans want to age at home. Moving to a nursing home can be a very stressful situation for them, as well as for you and other family members. Comfort Keepers provides high-quality home care, so even seniors who need assistance with everyday activities can age in place and keep their independence.
Our caregivers can help your senior with the following
- Personal care- bathing and grooming, transferring and positioning, feeding and dieting, toileting
- Companion care- housekeeping needs, shopping, medication reminders, shopping, etc.
- Meal preparation- our caregivers can help prepare healthy and nutritious meals for your loved one
- Interactive caregiving- our caregivers can transform daily activities into meaningful conversations and bonding experiences.
- Respite care- this service is perfect for family caregivers who need some time for errands and their health
- Transitioning care- Comfort Keepers can help your loved one’s transition from the hospital back into the comfort of their own home
- 24 hour home care- we can assign your loved one a caregiving team, so they are in great hands around-the-clock
- End of life care- Comfort Keepers provide support for your family and your loved one during this difficult time
- Grocery and home goods shopping- a caregiver can run errands for your senior or they can come along for the journey and pick out what they need
Why make your senior leave their home when they have plenty of options at home? One of the greatest benefits is that seniors get to maintain control over their life. Our care services will not change your loved one’s daily routines. They will still create their own daily schedule and decide when they want to get up, eat, socialize and sleep.
Another benefit is the lack of visiting hours. Comfort Keepers understand the importance of family bonds, so you can visit your loved one whenever you want to. Feel free to spend quality time with your senior, and we will make sure they get the best one-on-one care and attention.
Socialization is important for a senior’s overall wellness. An elderly caregiver will encourage your loved one to lead an active social life. Our home care providers can take your parent wherever they want to go, if they find driving hard or don’t like to drive at night. Comfort Keepers can help your loved one participate in hobbies they love, stay involved in community service, or visit friends and family.
Our caregivers also provide companionship. They can become your loved one’s friends for walks, reading, cards, games, movies, meals, and other social activities. This way you won’t ever have to worry that your parent is lonely or bored.
Caregivers will help your parent maintain the lifestyle that they were once accustomed to. It is necessary that your senior looks and feels their best. If they need some assistance, our home care providers will help your parent with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming or washing their hair while treating them with dignity and respect. With help of a caregiver senior is able to improve their quality of life.
If you believe that your loved one can benefit from our services, don’t hesitate to contact Comfort Keepers of Lansdale, PA. We are now serving the Colmar, PA area and are happy to answer any questions you may have!
Contact Us to Learn More
Someone from our office will contact you within 48 hours. If you would like to speak with someone before then, please call us directly at (215) 302-3444.