Comfort Keepers Offers Professional Home Care in Earlington, PA
In home care can assist independent seniors with activities of daily living
At Comfort Keepers, we firmly believe that home care should be a completely personalized rather than a one-size-fits-all solution. In order to cater to the differing needs of seniors in Earlington, PA, we offer several care programs that are further customized once we assess your parent's condition and care requirements.
Let's take a look at the services we can proudly offer in your area:
- Personal care - assistance with activities of daily living, that is, activities that are necessary for functioning - bathing, feeding, toileting, and mobility assistance.
- Companion care - assistance with incidental activities of daily living, that is, activities that improve life quality. These are meal preparation, running errands, transportation, and companionship.
- Meal preparation - offered separately and helps ensure that your loved is receiving all their daily nutritional needs
- Light housekeeping services - can also be offered separately for seniors who just need a bit of help with keeping their house clean and clutter-free.
- Respite care - for seniors who already have primary caregivers. This short-term care solution enables those caregivers, usually family members, to take a rest from looking after a loved one and focus on their kids, work or other obligations.
If your senior loved one has advanced or complex care needs, Comfort Keepers can help too. We offer specialized home care services for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease or any other type of dementia, as well as for older adults with incurable or progressive diseases. We can assist seniors recovering after a hospital stay as well.
We can extend our services to 24 hour home care, no matter the level of care your parent needs. With non-stop care, our expert caregivers work in shifts to help your loved one with any daily activity or task.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to schedule a complimentary in-home assessment, please contact us today. We are happy to help!
Contact Us to Learn More
Someone from our office will contact you within 48 hours. If you would like to speak with someone before then, please call us directly at (215) 302-3444.