Quality Adult in Home Care in North Wales, PA
Find out about adult in home care services in your area
Your loved one in North Wales, PA wants to stay in the comfort of their own home as long as possible, with their personal possessions, pets, and own bed. Sometimes, they need more help than they used to. Comfort Keepers of Lansdale, PA’s affordable adult in home care can allow your loved one to stay in their own home as long as possible. No matter what kind of care your loved one needs, 24-hour care or for just a few hours a week, we are at your service. Your loved one will have more privacy at home and they will retain more control over their own lives.
Our caregivers will treat your loved one as if they were a part of their own family, with dignity and respect. Comfort Keepers of Lansdale, PA offers seniors personalized plans which will ensure the safety and well-being of your loved one, and enhance their quality of life. You will stay included in your loved one’s care, and together with our caregivers, you will create a customized adult in home care program.
Our dedicated caregivers will also help with the following:
- Housekeeping- a caregiver can help keep your house clutter-free, reducing the risks of falling
- Food preparation- nutrition is crucial for seniors, but more often than not, they lack the mobility to prepare a proper meal. This is where a caregiver can come in and maintain your loved one's health by making nutritional meals for them
- Grocery and home goods shopping- a caregiver can run errands for your loved one, or they can come join the journey
- Transitioning care- a caregiver can help your senior transitioning back home from the hospital and aide them during their recovery
- Respite care- a Comfort Keeper can come to your loved one's house whenever you need, so a family caregiver can relax and take a much-deserved break
Most importantly our caregivers will provide companionship. Our trained caretakers will put your mind at ease as you will be sure your loved one is in their capable hands, and not alone. Our caregivers can take your loved one out for walks, go shopping with them, or go to the movies, whatever your parent enjoys to do.
Having a safe, familiar, and caring environment will give your loved one a better quality of life and your loved one will receive attention from a caring individual but remain in charge of their own life and habits.
Contact Us to Learn More
Someone from our office will contact you within 48 hours. If you would like to speak with someone before then, please call us directly at (215) 302-3444.