Compassionate Elder Care Services in Souderton, PA
Elder care services help seniors maintain independence and health in the comfort of home
If you are considering a nursing home or senior care facility for your loved one, you may feel trapped or guilty about sacrificing your loved one’s quality of life. And in the past, there was little that could be done to improve these types of situations. However, today, there’s an alternative solution to moving your loved one into a nursing home that provides freedom and autonomy essential to maintaining a happy life: home care.
Comfort Keepers offers a unique solution to the challenges created by traditional nursing homes or adult care facilities. Personalized care meets the specific needs of your loved one while leaving them in the bright and comfortable living situation of their own home. Your loved one can receive the care that they need while still maintaining the independence and comfort of living in their own home.
Comfort Keepers Provides Quality Senior Care
Comfort Keepers provides expert affordable elder care, serving Souderton, PA and surrounding areas. Our staff is fully licensed and trained in all areas of our senior care services, so you can rest assured that your loved one is in confident and capable hands. Our staff upholds our core values of respect, integrity, and know-how in all areas of care, and we’re devoted to ensuring that your loved one feels like a person, not a customer, or number.
We provide a variety of senior care services that can substitute the need for a nursing home in most cases. They include:
- personal care- mobility assistance, special dieting, transferring and positioning, bathing and grooming, toileting
- Companion care- housekeeping, meal prep, conversation, incidental transportation, medication reminders, grocery and home goods shopping
- Respite care- a caregiver can come to your house as much as you want you, so the family caregivers who need a break and time to relax
- Transitioning care a Comfort Keeper can help you loved one's transition home form the hospital and provide a quick recovery
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care- our caregivers are specially trained and continue their training throughout their career, so your loved one is always receiving the best and most innovated care
- Incidental transportation services also provide them with the freedom to visit loved ones, leaving them with a feeling of dignity and independence superior to that of a nursing home environment.
If you are considering moving a loved one into a nursing home in the Souderton PA area, consider Comfort Keepers as an affordable home care alternative. We understand that this decision is never one to be taken lightly, and a personalized elder care plan can ease your anxiety and help your loved one maintain a full life.
Contact Us to Learn More
Someone from our office will contact you within 48 hours. If you would like to speak with someone before then, please call us directly at (215) 302-3444.