Comfort Keepers Offers Quality Home Care Services in Worcester, PA
Find out how our home care can help your loved one live independently and with dignity
Independence is highly valued in our country and no matter how old we get, we want to live a dignified life. No one wants to be a burden and that's why home care services were created.
Our caregivers in Worcester, PA can help your loved one live on their own for a very long time despite challenges that have recently been thrown in their way. Non-medical care can be your parent's right hand, helping them get through the day in their own home and significantly improve their overall quality of life.
Comfort Keepers in Worcester, PA offers full-time, part-time or 24-hour care. Our caregivers will work with your loved one to find the perfect balance of services that will help improve their well-being.
These are some of the services we provide:
- Interactive Caregiving: Our unique approach to home care is called Interactive Caregiving. It is built on diet, nutrition, activity, and safety. We will help your loved one stay engaged and active by involving them in their own care. We believe this helps seniors maintain a high level of mental and physical ability and also gives them a positive sense of pride.
- Respite Care: If you are your loved one's primary caregiver, you may need a bit of a break every now and then. Respite care was created to help give you some time off so that you can run errands, take care of other responsibilities or simply take some time out for yourself. Remember, you will only be a better caregiver if you remember to take care of yourself first.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: People who have been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's benefit greatly in being able to stay in their own homes. A familiarity of place helps to provide many people with some relief and can even help reduce anxiety and frustration overall. Our non-medical services can help your loved one function well despite dementia.
- Transitioning Care: This type of care is temporary and is there to help people transition back home from the hospital or a rehabilitation facility. Often people who need transitioning are have recently undergone a major medical procedure or are recovering from a long hospitalization.
- End of Life Care: Comfort Keepers caregivers will be there for anything your loved one needs to stay comfortable in their final days. We work closely with you, your loved one and their medical team to make sure they are making the most of the time they have left.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to learn more about Comfort Keepers home care services!
Contact Us to Learn More
Someone from our office will contact you within 48 hours. If you would like to speak with someone before then, please call us directly at (215) 302-3444.